CAREER CHANCE AT ABC BAKERY
English CV should be sent to email address: email@example.com
1. DATA PROCESSING STAFF
We are looking for young, dynamic and eager to learn individuals capable of excelling with ABC Bakery’s business.
Let’s join and share your creativity and passion with us!
- Receive orders and ensure accuracy according to quantity, types of products etc.
- Assist on providing accurate and timely data about products, customers and suppliers
- Support and training other departments to use SAP B1 by investigating and understanding the software
- Support customers to use order website
- Assist other departments export data for the reports
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Experience with data processing on ERP is preferable
- PC literacy and experience with MS Office applications, SAP software
- Be able to communicate in English (writing and speaking)
- Eager to learn, willing to work under pressure
2. IT ASSISTANT
– Knowledgeable and skilled in software & hardware installation, configuration and maintenance
– Effectively and efficiently provide support to employees requiring support in terms of Hardware & Software issues
– Manage hardware device (Access point, Access control, camera..) within the organization Conduct routine stock check of devices & hardware within the organization’s premises.
– Implement, configure and maintain network systems
– Routine Maintenance of network systems to ensure smooth operation of network traffic
– Manage access to internal and external networks
– Manage wireless networks, printers, VoIP system
– Ensure the server’s uptime and health
– Fast & Efficient Troubleshooting of Server issues
6 days/week. Monday – Friday & choose between Sat/Sun: 8am – 17pm
– Male, Under 25. TOEIC >500. English skills required.
– English CV and Cover letter.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
– Have certificate MCSA, CCNA.
– Experience or knowledge of Network protocols, Load Balancing, VPN, DNS, DHCP, Firewall & Proxy Configurations
– Eager & Willing to learn & to share
– Working Time: 6 days/week. Monday – Friday and choose between Sat/Sun: 8am – 17pm
– Working Place: 545 Kinh Duong Vuong, An Lac, Binh Tan